Tuesday 25 January 2011

Somewhere

If you have had the chance to see the film Somewhere then this site will be a pure delight like it is to me. http://www.scsomewhere.com/ but of course if you haven't seen it it's still lovely. Sofia Coppola is my favourite film director but I was ever so slightly disappointed with this film , it just didn't live up to her other films. I would defiantly watch this again because of the way it's shot and I think it's a sweet film as well as many other things. I would urge you to watch it if you're a Sofia fan.




Lots of love 

xxxx 

2 comments:

  1. you've made me so excited for this film. elle fanning is going to be brilliant.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the film hasnt come out in my country yet, its so dissapointing. I mean, she is one of my favourite movie makers and im dying to watch this one! Even if it sucks compared to the others as you said haha :)

    warholcompany.blogspot.com is my blog, visit it!

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete

sweet messages