Friday 14 January 2011

gjhgj

  Today is Friday thank god. Tonight I'm going out to a Chinese restaurant luckily I have started feeling more hungry today, I have had no appetite for a week now and it has been dull along with this weather. No wonder  January is known to be a depressing month. I have the taste of antibiotics in my mouth because I can't swallow tablets so I have to wait until the're soft and then swallow them. If anyone has any tips on how to swallow tablets please leave a comment haha. But now I'm just watching ghost world in a blanket wearing my favourite sailor top and my unicorn necklace. My inspiration is French actress Lea Seydoux. I want to be and look like her hehe.




Lots of love 

Robyn - hang with me

Robyn is actually really good ^.^

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet messages