Saturday 27 March 2010

boudoir

Hello :D i must say thank you to all the comments, they are really lovely to receive , so yeah thank you :) Oh i finally discovered how to link my tumblr haha ok it might sound like im living in the 1800's, but i have only had it for a little while so im just getting used to the new format. It's really fun and quite good for when you want to be lazy my link is at the bottom bye the way you don't have to follow it aha :L I have recently been going through my weheartit page and found loads of lovely/amazing pictures of bedrooms, i thought i might post some of them because, well i really enjoyed looking at them so i thought you might HAHA i might be wrong. Most of them are of bedrooms but or two might not necessarily have beds in them hahah :L hope you all enjoy your weekend, spring break, Easter holiday so on :D lots of love :) xxxx http://hulabuloo.tumblr.com Lykke Li - hanging high

3 comments:

  1. they're all so pretty! i will start following your tumblr now, looks good (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these! I'm decorating my room and these are perfect haha :) I adore your blog sweetie, so inspirational and fun to read. Keep it up!
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete

sweet messages